Monday, March 7, 2011

Internation Women's Day- Join Us on the Bridge



Do you think that it is a coincident that National Women's Day is celebrated in March? The same month that women who have made contributions to our world are celebrated. National Women's Day Celebrates for the 100th year Tuesday, March 8, 2011. Watch the youtube video to see how women and men around the world with come together to celebrate women! We look forward to hearing your comments in morning circle. We have many names for you to choose from for your research on the celebration of women.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I got to go on the brige. Rylan R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am researching Diana Ross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana Ross has a birthday coming up her birthday is March 26. Carley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me pick the person I wanted that was not one of your choices.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a good idea to celebrate women on the bridge especially people like Rosa Parks. Chelsea

    ReplyDelete