Saturday, August 6, 2011

My First Podcast... A Giggle or Two!

I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer. I have certainly enjoyed my summer and I can't wait to see you guys. I have taken lots of technology classes over the summer. I took a 2 day class at Woodward Academy, two classes at Harvard University, all while taking an 8 week online technology for educators class. The lesson for this week in my online class was to create a podcast. It really made me think of stories that you recorded using audacity and voicethread. I am telling jokes and riddles on my first podcast. Please listen and tell me what you think. I think this is something that I would like to continue. If you have any jokes please post them and I promise to use them in my next podcast.

2 comments:

  1. Tammy I love the jokes. I have been telling them to all my family and friends. I cant wait for some more!

    Ashley A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jokes were very very funny. I have been telling jokes to my family this summer too.

    What do you call ghost parents? Transparents (Did you get it?)

    Why did the teacher put sunglasses on in the class? Because her students were so bright!

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete